Discover Murrieta: The Gem of The Valley
- A really good high school called Vista Murietta
- Housing is growing and more people to meet
- a fun place if your board muligans
- and least of all we have a gas station next to taco bell.
- Murrieta is cool place to live because it is about an hour from La
- Murrieta is 2 hours away from snowboarding
- Murrieta is far from growing trafic and busy highways.
- The weather is usually hot in the summer
- There is litle rain fall in the summer to ruin your weekend plans
- Weather is good for running and getting good excersice.
- The weather in the winter is usually mild hot and cool
- There is usual rain fall if your trying to escape the heat iof your home town.
- Weather is good for relaxing and drinking hot coco in your house
Things to do in Murrieta
- Going to the mall is one of Murrieta`s atractions
- Movies are one of Murrietas favorite things to do
- You can enjoy going to the park and playing with your friends>
There are several elementary schools throughout the valley. There are 2 middle schools and 2 high schools. To learn more about the schools visitMurrieta school sites Send e-mail to a school represenative